Hitachi´s professional 4K camera to achieve high-resolution, faithful images for television production applications.
Hitachi's portable 4K color camera SK-UHD4000 can be used with existing high zoom ratio 2/3-inch format lenses which are the industry standard for outside broadcast live sports production applications.
The unique high-precision 4-sensor optical system and the latest MOS sensor technology, provide high-resolution 4K (3840 X 2160) and 2K (1920 x 1080) video simultaneously.
The functionality of the camera is same as traditional broadcast HDTV cameras.
- The performance of traditional broadcast lenses can be exploited by the use of the B4 lens mount. Optical filtering is not required.
- 2/3 inch broadcast lens can be used without loss of sensitivity or MTF [modulation transfer function].
- The 4-sensor high-precision optical system employs dual-green sensors to realize the 4K resolution image having 8.8 million effective pixels.
- Our new MOS sensor technology delivers a 700% dynamic range and in turn, a exposure wide-latitude characteristic.
- The Low power consumption of the camera (38W) allows stable and quiet operation.
- RLAC (Real-time lens aberration correction) function dimishes the lateral chromatic aberration of certain models of 2/3-inch HDTV lenses.
- Monitor and prompter power [AC230V/100W] can be obtained from the camera adapter CA-UHF4000 directly.
- The camera control unit CU-UHD4000 chassis is only 2U in height.
- HD-SDI pictures of the utmost quality are down-converted from the 4K-SDI and are simultaneously output.